Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Tradesatoshi Forum

Author Topic: The Uniqueness of Tradesatoshi  (Read 413 times)

Martolux

• View Profile
The Uniqueness of Tradesatoshi
« on: October 21, 2019, 08:29:17 AM »

-Tradeshatosi is so unique  that it accommodates both the rich and the poor from all nations of the world that cryptocurrency is legal.  Tradesatoshi answered to its name as you can trade as low as 1.05 doge here which is the best gesture you can hardly find on any other exchanges (no wonder it was named tradeshatoshi).
-Be true to yourself and tradesatoshi will be true to you, when registering, register with your correct details  for easy verification if later required. Do not spam so you don't get banned.
-As we all know that  harsh words stirs up anger, Tradesatoshi frowns at use of verbal/abusive words against other users or the mod, they believe you can always make your points known in a polite manner.

Happy trading guys...one love!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 08:32:42 AM by Martolux »

gujenovi17

• View Profile
Re: The Uniqueness of Tradesatoshi
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 12:54:19 AM »

;D I agree with you, Tradesatoshi is an excellent exchange, as you describe it and much more, they are always attentive helping everyone, when we have any problem, of course you have to put the correct data to have no problem when we want to solve something, in fact I am very happy with Tradesatoshi for everything it offers thanks keep it up as it goes, because I know that they will become the best in exchanges  ;D

Bjorng

• Magnificent, and unique in its kind
    • View Profile
Re: The Uniqueness of Tradesatoshi
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 02:40:01 AM »

I think just like your friend, you have the support of a king!

8) 8)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23