Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Tradesatoshi Forum

Author Topic: Why Tradesatoshi should not list Electra ECA  (Read 1859 times)

PizzaPasta

• View Profile
Why Tradesatoshi should not list Electra ECA
« on: October 16, 2019, 07:07:30 PM »

Recently Tradesatoshi asked its community to vote for they favorite coin on coinexchange and novaexchange, the most commented coins then will go to a final poll voting on twitter,  https://forum.tradesatoshi.com/index.php/topic,34.0.html

The community voted

CoinExchange
Ranking
1. Livenodes (LNO)            - 55 votes
2.ESBC                                  - 33 votes
3.SUPER COIN(SUPER)     - 10votes
4.HYPERSTAKE(HYP)      - 10votes

Nova
Ranking
1.Electra (ECA)            - 7votes
2. Verus (VRSC)          - 3 votes
3. Grandcoin (GDC)    -3votes
4.Paycon (CON)           -3votes

Electra is winning the twitter voting and it will probably win https://twitter.com/TradeSatoshi/status/1183062077394415621

Electra admins on their discord channel commented that Tradesatoshi is a shady exchange, as you can see the relationship hasnt started and they already are starting to fud, for this reason i want to warn Tradesatoshi that listing Electra is going to be a mistake, all toxic communities need to be avoided, already too many toxic communities have openly attacked Tradesatoshi and this cannot happen again and again, is like each coin Tradesatoshi list for free attack for no valid reason.

Here a screenshot of the Electra admin Eca Minnow (happy)

Electra has also fud the Cryptopia community with a fake lawsuit against them to recover the coins and use the hype that created to promote Chaincreator.

https://twitter.com/ECA_Foundation/status/1128560188540313600

Chaincreator was fudding that they will buy Cryptopia on what it looks was just to promote their busisness

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/113210309/cryptopia-liquidator-knocksback-international-buyer

Cryptopia
The Electra Foundation’s board member, Robert Bakker was initially in discussions with ChainCreator because of their interest in acquiring the stricken Cryptopia exchange. As the Electra community knows, the Electra team has been diligently pursuing the retrieval of ECA assets currently parked on Cryptopia’s dormant servers.

I will also submit this post on a ticket so it can be taken into consideration
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 07:25:32 PM by PizzaPasta »

KimTheCat

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Why Tradesatoshi should not list Electra ECA
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 04:20:30 AM »

Electra admins on their discord channel commented that Tradesatoshi is a shady exchange

Yes, that is obvious against Tradesatoshi terms and conditions https://tradesatoshi.com/Home/Terms

Tradesatoshi may delist a coin or token and remove the market without prior notice if in the event of ......
......major deviations in information disclosure, deceiving users and the exchange......
tradesatoshi

Oink_Oink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 05:26:22 AM »

7 votes is NOT quite a lot unlike $LNO (other coins/Coinexchange listed) that has 55 votes and continued on twitter pool.
I keep my eye on coins that has a better project but I do not hodl a coin at 1sat price.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electra/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/livenodes/
Just see the difference!  :P :D ;)

PizzaPasta

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 05:23:31 AM »

Nice to hear that Tradesatoshi will not list Electra, i think it was a good move and it needs to be supported by Ts community

Here is another screen from Electra discord, please look how one of Electra's team members ECA Minnow (Happy) openly spread fud about Tradesatoshi, and it tells Electra community "get out quick"

Tradesatoshi should also review their listing policy and don't accept any coin that have a record of misleading, deceiving, or fudding other exchanges, basically coin that is toxic must be banned and it should never be listed here or in any other exchange.

Look how today ECA Minnow (Happy) comment this.

He says: "I don't want to go into the specifics in public"
But previously he said: "well done guys with the info @Raiders_84 @Thuerlich @tom12345 I had heard it was a shady site but couldn't find the source."
"Get out quick"

dumbest

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 02:52:07 PM »

Very good find from PizzaPasta to warn Tradesatoshi admins about the toxicity and negativity of that coin.

After reading those finds i also think that it was going to be a mistake listing Electra on Tradesatoshi Exchange.

Apparent this has happened before with other coins, and look at the voting on twitter, they got +400 votes, they must be using fake accounts to do the voting, because a 1 satoshi coin with no activity and listed on not many recognized exchange will never have so many followers.

I also support Tradesatoshi, and also support that we should keep the crypto space clear of fudders and toxic communities.

Bjorng

• Magnificent, and unique in its kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 04:10:48 PM »

Very good article, I found it interesting to read that, and it is nothing more interesting, if not you also give real evidence that if it is happening

dumbest

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2019, 07:00:53 PM »

What is interesting is that the Electra community wanted to list ECA on Tradesatoshi, and was them who voted for Electra on the forum vote and then on the Twitter vote, and even if they  used many fakes accounts to vote on twitter, they got a lot of support.

The Electra community must feel very dissapointed to the team, the community wanted Tradesatoshi but members of the Electra team dont, and not only that they attacked Tradesatoshi calling it a shady exchange and many other things.

I think the Electra community in general is a good community, what happen was probably members of the team that wanted to fud Tradesatoshi because of the #boycottradesatoshi movement that Mcaffe started months ago and that so many coins joined.

Now Mcaffe has his dex and only for erc20 coins, with no Volume, so those coins that attacked TS got the karma back beause now that coinexchange, novaexchange are closed, and cryptobridge needs mandatory KYC is all bad for shitcoins.

Electra was going to be a good add on TS because of the DOGE USDT and ETH pair, i hope their community ask Electra to apologise and re-consider for listing in Tradesatoshi, i believe Ts can reconsider.

Aysha2021

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2019, 10:51:56 PM »

Very good warning to the administrators and the Tradesatoshi community about the toxicity and negativity of that currency, I also think it would be a mistake to include Electra in the exchange. Support for Tradesatoshi, and support for us to keep the crypto space free of fudders and toxic communities. 8)

Dormilom

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2019, 11:03:08 PM »

Why attack an exchange that is giving the opportunity to list your currency for free? just by writing to the administrators of the exchange and telling them that they don't want the currency in TS was enough, if the community wants it and the project leaders don't want it, then they support their coin holders and their investors, I'm not TS administrator, I have no decision power, I am only a chat and forum moderator, but if I had power my decision would be ..... or I ran out of ink.   :P

BitcoinMan

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2019, 11:12:27 PM »

From what I could see they were removed from the list, it seems good to me, if they come to ask in the future to be included in the platform I imagine they will ask for their respective payment of income, I think they like it more like that, for me I will continue with my DOGES qeu If I like them and they give me a lot of profits.

PizzaPasta

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2019, 04:49:28 AM »

What is interesting is that the Electra community wanted to list ECA on Tradesatoshi, and was them who voted for Electra on the forum vote and then on the Twitter vote, and even if they  used many fakes accounts to vote on twitter, they got a lot of support.

The Electra community must feel very dissapointed to the team, the community wanted Tradesatoshi but members of the Electra team dont, and not only that they attacked Tradesatoshi calling it a shady exchange and many other things.

I think the Electra community in general is a good community, what happen was probably members of the team that wanted to fud Tradesatoshi because of the #boycottradesatoshi movement that Mcaffe started months ago and that so many coins joined.

Now Mcaffe has his dex and only for erc20 coins, with no Volume, so those coins that attacked TS got the karma back beause now that coinexchange, novaexchange are closed, and cryptobridge needs mandatory KYC is all bad for shitcoins.

Electra was going to be a good add on TS because of the DOGE USDT and ETH pair, i hope their community ask Electra to apologise and re-consider for listing in Tradesatoshi, i believe Ts can reconsider.

I completely disagree with you.

Toxic people never change.

And when the toxicity comes from the head, it spread to the rest.

Do even if they apologies, they should never get listed here.

Bjorng

• Magnificent, and unique in its kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2019, 06:29:27 PM »

I completely disagree with you.

Toxic people never change.

And when the toxicity comes from the head, it spread to the rest.

Do even if they apologies, they should never get listed here.

I think that in some part you are right, toxic people change very little, but you have to take into account that not everyone is equal, maybe a certain amount of that community is toxic, but what about the rest that is not?

PizzaPasta

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2019, 03:41:22 PM »

https://forum.tradesatoshi.com/index.php/topic,129.0.html  Why Tradesatoshi should not list VerusCoin VRSC

More toxicity that is disgusting

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23